Steam and Gas Engine Show
Friday, Aug. 15-17, 2014
On Hwy. 60 in Southwestern Minnesota
Adults, 13 & older: $8
Friday afternoon Stock Antique Tractor Pull!
Bluegrass Music On stage both days in the shade of Voss Park
Equipment Parade 2:15 p.m. daily
Open stage Friday, Aug. 16at 7 p.m.
• Over 200 magnificently restored antique tractors!
• Big collection of classic cars and trucks
• Pioneer buildings form a village featuring early school, church, homestead, general store/drug store, blacksmith, livery, print shop, broom-making shop, harness shop, log cabin from early area homestead, depot and more!
• Crafts and antiques on display — watch lefse baked, rope made, butter churned, corn husk dolls created and more!
• Bus tours welcome
• Working replica of windpowered grist mill.
• Hundreds of beautifully restored gas engines running.
• See these antiques running: tractors, steam engines, cars, gas engines, saw mill, broom making, veneer mill, duplicators, steam locomotive, steam threshing 10 acres of oats.
• Steam Building featuring stationary steam engines including Corliss with 10-foot flywheel!
• Stationary gas engine building with huge engines from the oil fields.
• Interdenominational outdoor church service at 9 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 17
ANYONE WELCOME TO BRING GAS OR MODEL ENGINES!
Free Parking • Camping Facilities Available • Shaded Lakeside Site
Pets are not allowed on exhibit grounds
For further information write: BTA, Box 209, Butterfield, MN 56120